Court Marriage Fees in Delhi
- 15, Nov 2019
- By: admin
- Comments: 1
Court Marriage Fees in Delhi: For Your Information
Is it a marriage that you are looking for? Well, you are absolutely in the right direction in your life. Marriage is not only the physical and mental bonding going legal and accepted by society. It means a whole lot more.
A decision of tying knots and that too, in papers, is the result of the realization of perfect compatibility existing between the bride and the groom. Moreover, the future depends on one such decision. Thus, before taking as crucial a step as marriage, think, weigh and plan your way.
Marriage: An Insight into its Gravity
If you deem your marriage urgent, even then, we would recommend a bit of thinking and gathering all-around know-how. This is the best thing that you can do. Trust me, you won’t regret it. Thus, think before your major leap.
Gathering all sorts of information is indispensable in the era of the present no matter what you are planning to do. And when your marriage is concerned, it is all the more important.
For those you are worried about the Court marriage fees in Delhi, we will help you all we can through this guide!
Court Marriage in Delhi
Court marriages can be of two types:
- Marriage under the Hindu Marriage Act – In the marriages of this kind, two parties meet at one place on a certain date fixed from before. Here, they should produce all of their documents and eventually would register themselves as married. Witnesses need to be present in front of whom the registration would take place.
- Marriage under the Special Marriage Act – Marriage under this law ordains the bride and the groom to give a public notice after they submit all of the relevant documents. Here, one copy of the notice would be kept to be displayed on the notice board of the office, while the other would be sent via registered post to the addresses of both the bride and the groom.
This being said, you can choose either of them, according to your convenience but if you want the whole process to be a bit flexible, choose the latter one.
If you wonder about the Court marriage fees in Delhi, then we list it under two categories:
- Under the Hindu Marriage Act – If you decide for registration under the Hindu Marriage Act, then the fees is Rs. 100.
- Under the Special Marriage Act – If the marriage is to be enlisted under the Special Marriage Act, then the fees shall be Rs. 150.
We wish you all the best for your married life!
- Court Marriage in Delhi
- Court Marriage in Gurgaon
- Court Marriage in Noida
- Court Marriage in Ghaziabad
- Court Marriage in Faridabad
- Court Marriage in Tis Hazari
- Court marriage fees in Delhi
- Court marriage in Delhi
- Court marriage Delhi
- Same day Court marriage in Delhi
- Court marriage in Delhi same day
- Court marriage in Delhi price
- Same day Court marriage in Noida
- Same day Court marriage in Ghaziabad
- Same day Court marriage in New Delhi
- Same day Court marriage in Gurgaon
- Court Marriage certificate in Gurgaon
- Court Marriage certificate in Delhi
- Court Marriage certificate in Ghaziabad
- Court Marriage certificate in New Delhi
- Court Marriage certificate in Noida